I started working for Cultural Homestay International in April as Developing Academic Program Administrator.
Essentially, I’m responsible for growing an exchange program that places international high school students with volunteer host families for a semester or academic year. More commonly, the academic year.
I LOVE cultural exchange and I’m sure I’ll write much much more about that later.
For now, I just need to state my goals.
- Recruit a team of 10 academic coordinators across the state of Virginia
- Have 20 students placed with host families by August
- Develop professional relationships with schools across the state of Virginia
- Be accountable to my ACs in giving them the support they need to be successful
- Create a program culture that is responsive to the needs of our students, host families, and schools